Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Showcase: What shot are you chasing?

Is there a shot that you've always wanted to take? For me it would be the full moon rising from the depths of Haleakala. A few years ago while my mom was visiting, that shot appeared on a crisp & clear summer evening. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the way the moon lit up Haleakala was amazing. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me that night. I've been chasing the shot for a while now but I still did not get it due to conditions not being right, forgetting that it was a full moon and not having the right lens with me. I will not give up! Please post any PG rated photographs you've been wanting to take in the comments below.

Look for my upcoming post on how to tackle manual mode on the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment