Monday, December 30, 2013

Lighthaus Camera: How to take fireworks pictures


As we close out 2013 one of the better and more challenging photographs to take are of fireworks.  I have to admit that I've never really tried so I had to look it up on the interweb and here is what I found to be a very informative article to take fireworks photos.

From wikiHow:

http://www.wikihow.com/Photograph-Fireworks

I checked the weather report for South Maui and it looks like it is supposed to rain so I may not get a chance to get those shots.  But if it does clear up, I will try my best.

A stable platform is one of the key tools you will need to have when taking those fireworks shots.  Lighthaus Camera has several tripod brands for you to choose from, including Manfrotto, Canon, Gorilla Pod, and Mefoto in several price ranges to fit your budget.  Be sure to call us before you come down to the store as we have holiday hours at each of our four locations.

Thank you for taking the time to read our posts and for shopping at Lighthaus Camera this past year.  It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to helpingImage:Photograph Fireworks Step 1.jpg you with your photographic needs in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment