Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lighthaus Camera: Printing on Aluminium


Hello fellow photographers.  Lighthaus Camera is now offering aluminium printing through an affiliate on Oahu.  Bring in or send us your favorite photo so we can then FTP it to our representative for a quality, sublimation processed print.  Our Kona location has one of the aluminium prints displayed for a closer examination.  If you have questions, please contact your nearest Lighthaus Camera location.

The picture in this post is of a tree in South Maui.  What are your thoughts?  When I first framed the tree, I thought it would be a great picture.  Now that I'm looking at it on the computer, I think that it is too "busy".  I didn't use the rule of thirds, there are no leading lines and I don't see any geometric shapes.  Let me know what you think.  Please keep your comments PG rated.

Enjoy your weekend,

Lighthaus Camera



No comments:

Post a Comment