Friday, June 27, 2014

Lighthaus Camera: Now accepting pre-orders for the Nikon D810

According to the reviews, this new camera from Nikon touts the "Best Image Quality in Nikon History".  After seeing the results from the D800 and D4s I don't doubt that claim.  And I am a Canon shooter.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE my 5D Mark III.  If you want to check out the specs and a few samples, click the link below from my favorite source, PetaPixel:

http://petapixel.com/2014/06/26/nikon-d810-bts-promo-video-roundup-get-know-new-nikon-shooter/

Contact your nearest Lighthaus Camera location to put your name on the pre-order list.  We will be calling customers when the camera is in stock.  At that time the camera must be paid in full.  If you can't pay in full at the time of the call, we will move on to the next person on the list.  Thank you for your understanding regarding the pre-order process.  I'm thinking this will be a very popular camera for those looking for something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment